The 10 Weirdest Phobias You Could Have
It seems that it is quite normal for a person to be scared of darkness, heights, death.
We have collected 10 extremely strange phobias, of which fortunately we do not suffer.
1. Haphephobia – fear of being touched
2. Somniphobia – an extreme aversion to falling asleep
3. Ergophobia – abnormal fear of work
4. Neophobia – fear of new things
5. Coulrophobia – fear of clowns
6. Decidophobia – scared of making decisions
7. Luposlipaphobia – fear of being pursued by wolves around a kitchen table
8. Chronophobia – terrified of time passing
9. Omniphalophobia – fear of belly buttons
10. Panphobia – fear of everything