“You’ve never met an Indian bloke, you’ve never heard an Indian joke…”
Here are a couple of some great ones with philosophy and humor at their core.
1. Writer vs lawyer
2. Every Indian mom has a three-second rule.
3. When you grow up introverted
4. The other thing we’re taught at home
5. They do romantic things together, without realising.
6. You’ve got to acknowledge what a miracle of technology these things are
7. No one gives you any respect if…
8. Are you from Bombay?
9. They described me as a fiery feminist.
10. I was taught the art of farting
11. Superheroes wouldn’t be superheroes if their mother were alive
12. We love violence, we love murder.