14 Reasons Your Mother Is The Best Person In Your Life
Thanks for giving me the place in your womb where I could stay and grow. Our eternal love and bonding had started long back when I breathed through your heart. With each passing day, I gave you many sleepless nights, and tortured you by taking your appetite but you managed to nourish me with warmth and love. Those nine months must have been a decade for you I know. With so much effort and excruciating pains, you carried me and transformed me into a beautiful flower. Today, I have grown up, but you still take care of me the same way you did when I was a fetus because you are still scared if I will break down. That’s why mom, you are my only God!
Here are a few reasons why I can’t live my life without you:
1. You made me see this beautiful world. Thank you for this!
2. I am so used to seeing your face when I wake up in the morning.
3. You call me up every time to find out if I am ok.
It sometimes irritates me but I would miss if you stop doing.
4. You are the first person whom I called when I started speaking.
5. How can I forget your face with thousands of questions when you wait for me to come back home.
6. You don’t sleep the whole night when I fall sick.
7. You leave the best part of the food just for me.
8. You bear all my silly tantrums and still love me.
9. I am not happy when you are not around.
10. You cook for me anytime because you can feel my hunger.
11. You know where my clothes are when the house is a mess.
12. You forgive me for every small and big mistake I make.
13. I love to surprise you with things you want whenever I go out for shopping.