Top 15 Of World’s Strangest Buildings That Fight City Boredom
It’s interesting how people relate to architecture and design and how architecture speaks to us and can bring out our best.
Some people prefer smaller buildings, others are fond of huge ones. Some people are impressed by architecture in a gothic style while others are horrified by it.
For all people with interest in architecture and design, we present the world strangest buildings.
1. Lotus Temple – Delhi, India
2. Atomium – Brussels, Belgium
3. Kansas City Library – Missouri, USA
4. La Pedrera – Barcelona, Spain
5. Low impact woodland house – Wales, UK
6. Cathedral of Brasilia – Brazil
7. Casa da musica – Porto, Portugal
8. Nautilus House – Mexico City, Mexico
9. National Theatre – Beijing, China
10. Rotating Tower -Dubai, UAE
11. Conch Shell House- Isla Mujeres, Mexico
12. Bibliotheca Alexandrina – Egypt
13. Ideal Palace -France
14. Forest Spiral – Darmstadt, Germany
15. The Church of Hallgrimur, Reykjavik, Iceland