These 9 Adorably Nerdy Bookends Will Make Your Books Worship You
Nothing says “I love my books” better than a creative bookend. Add in a mix of fantasy and imagination and you can create a library as mesmerizing as the Great Hall of Hogwarts, as enticingly dark as Tolkien’s Old Forest, or even as frighteningly foreboding as the Wall of Ice.
Check out these 9 unique nerdy bookends that you just won’t be able to stop gazing at!
1. This Hogwarts bookend allows you to shape the body of the castle whichever way you want, so get creative – it’s bound to look magical!
2. A golden owl over Hogwarts? A classy bookend for any Harry Potter fan.
3. Dobby – everybody loves Dobby.
4. Not all those who wander are lost – but some books that wonder are. Not with this Gandalf booked, though.
5. This bookend makes me wanna get up and hit the mountains like a true Bilbo wannabe.
6. Speaking of hobbits…
7. Winter may have come, but books keep us happy.
8. This has to be one of the coolest bookend designs – if you don’t mind a stabbed look for your books.
9. Finally, perhaps one of the most fitting ASOIAF characters for a bookend – Tyrion Lannister!
So, which one is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below, and share these gorgeous bookends with your bookish friends!