36% of scientist at NASA are Indians, we launched a spacecraft to Mars, and our ISRO first detected the presence of lunar water. All these became possible because no other countries in the world love sci-tech as much as we do. Our Bollywood defies the laws of physics, Rajnikanth screwed up science, and our everyday lives are all surrounded by self-made technologies. Here are fifteen signs that prove India loves science and technology…sooo much!
1. When we run out of cooking gas, we immediately replace it by candles + 2 beer bottles.
2. A coffee machine that works like a charm.
3. Who needs a hair dryer when you have an iron?
4. Magic shower machine
5. Home made air horn
6. 1 air conditioner + 1 pant = works for 2 rooms
7. Man on its way to build a future car/vehicle.
8. Yes, it works. A clothing iron can also be used to boil stuff.
9. A multi-purpose car
10. Mirror is just too old-fashioned… and we really know how to utilize a laptop.
11. And this home theatre.
12. Is it possible to drift a horse? Yes. Our love of physics can be seen in many movies.
13. We didn’t invent WhatsApp but we wear it.
14. We found an alternate way to chill a beer fast.