Everything will be fine. Everything will go well. This story will have a happy ending.
Life is beautiful and good things happen to those that think about good and positive things – at least that’s what the Attraction law says – we get from the universe what we ask for and attract with our thoughts and deeds.
Let’s all take a more positive look today towards our daily activities, routines… cause happiness is a choice. Today we choose to be positive and to be happy.
1.”Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.” -Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
2. “Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.” – Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
3. “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” – Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
4. “Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.” – Mahatma Gandhi
5. “It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.” – Lou Holtz
6. “There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for.” – J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers
7. “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.” – Victor Hugo, Les Misérables
8. What day is it?” asked Pooh.
“It’s today,” squeaked Piglet.
“My favorite day,” said Pooh.
– A.A. Milne
9. “The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true.” – James Branch Cabell, The Silver Stallion
10. “More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.”- Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere’s Fan