10 Mind Shattering Self-Help Books You’ll Absolutely Wish You Read Sooner
Since Dale Carnegie’s 1936 massively popular How To Win Friends and Influence People, the industry of self-help books has boomed. And while there’s no shortage of books that won’t do much helping, hidden among them are some gems that will definitely help you transform your life for the better.
Ready for a healthier, happier version of yourself? Check out these 10 self-help books and get ready for a life-altering experience!
1. How to Win Friends & Influence People – Dale Carnegie
2. The Power of Now – Eckhart Tolle
3. The Attention Revolution: Unlocking the Power of the Focused Mind
4. Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy – David D. Burns
5. Thinking, Fast and Slow – Daniel Kahneman
6. Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead – Brené Brown
7. Philosophy for Life – Jules Evans
8. Whatcha Gonna Do with That Duck? And Other Provocations – Seth Godin
9. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change – Stephen R. Covey
10. Mindsight: The New Science of Personal Transformation – Daniel J. Siegel
Pick any – you simply can’t go wrong. And share them with your friends, they’ll love them too!