21 Creepy Ted Bundy Quotes That Are Extremely Disturbing To The Human Psychological Behavior (18+)
Ted Bundy was a brutal and evil serial killer who was charged with conducting more than 35 rapes and more than 30 counts of murder. It is believed that he has conducted more than 100 serious crimes during the 1960-1970s.
He received three death sentences in two separate trials. The infamous serial killer and rapist Ted Bundy had a very fascinating psychological behavior. The way that he killed his victims, the way he lured them in, the way he controlled them. He is one of the most notorious serial killers in history. Many people were fascinated by his behavior and his criminal actions; so much so that he was dubbed “The Most Dangerous Man Alive”.
The following quotes from Ted Bundy reveal why he was the very definition of heartless evil.
Ted Bundy was said to have once said: “Some people say I am overly sexualized, but I don’t feel that’s true. I just don’t take any guff from anybody.” If you’re interested in learning more about this serial killer who has inspired a number of books and films, please read on!
- I have known people who radiate vulnerability. Their facial expressions say I am afraid of you. These people invite abuse. By expecting to be hurt, do they subtly encourage it?
- Try to touch the past. Try to deal with the past. It’s not real. It’s just a dream.
- Murder is not about lust and it’s not about violence. It’s about possession.
- Well-meaning, decent people will condemn the behavior of a Ted Bundy, while they’re walking past a magazine rack full of the very kinds of things that send young kids down the road to be Ted Bundys.
- What’s one less person on the face of the earth, anyway?
- I haven’t blocked out the past. I wouldn’t trade the person I am, or what I’ve done, or the people I’ve known, for anything. So I do think about it. And at times it’s a rather mellow trip to lay back and remember.
- You are going to kill me, and that will protect society from me. But out there are many, many more people who are addicted to pornography, and you are doing nothing about that.
- I’ve met a lot of men who were motivated to commit violence just like me. And without exception, without question, every one of them was deeply involved in pornography.
- Personalized stationary is one of the small but truly necessary luxuries of life.
- I don’t feel guilty for anything. I feel sorry for people who feel guilt.
- You feel the last bit of breath leaving their body. You’re looking into their eyes. A person in that situation is God!
- Sure, I get angry. I get very, very angry and indignant. I don’t like being locked up for something I didn’t do, and I don’t like my liberty taken away, and I don’t like being treated like
an animal, and I don’t like people walking around and ogling me like I’m some sort of weirdo, because I’m not.
- Since this girl in front of him represented not a person, but again the image, or something desirable, the last thing we would expect him to want to do would be to personalize this person. . . . Chattering and flattering and entertaining, as if seen through a motion picture screen.
- I don’t think anybody doubts whether I’ve done some bad things. The question is: what, of course, and how and, maybe even most importantly, why?
- There lots of other kids playing in streets around this country today who are going to be dead tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day and month, because other young people are reading the kinds of things and seeing the kinds of things that are available in the media today.
- I didn’t know what made people want to be friends. I didn’t know what made people attractive to one another. I didn’t know what underlay social interactions.
- We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow.
- Society wants to believe it can identify evil people, or bad or harmful people, but it’s not practical. There are no stereotypes.
- Countless millions who have walked this earth before us have gone through this, so this is just an experience we all share.
- Guilt? It’s this mechanism we use to control people. It’s an illusion. It’s a kind of social control mechanism — and it’s very unhealthy. It does terrible things to our bodies. And there are much better ways to control our behavior than that rather extraordinary use of guilt.
- I don’t wanna die, I’m not gonna lie to you I admit that and I’m not asking for clemency, I’m not asking for forgiveness, I’m not asking for sympathy. I know they’re gonna kill me sooner or later. You don’t need to worry about that but there’s a lot of crimes I can solve if the state can just see fit to make me live two or three years longer, I mean look, I know I’m not like other people, I know I can’t feel sympathy for other people but I’m still human.
Ted Bundy’s motives were quite complex, with some believing he picked certain victims for his own amusement and others believing he had a psychotic disorder. Although it has been years since this man killed so many people, these quotes remain as haunting reminders that he was still out there lurking.