Staying in a complete silence with strangers in an elevator can be quite annoying. It is a situation that many of us try to avoid.
Here’s how you can change that. Enhance your experience, make it a bit more entertaining with these jokes and funny revelations.
1.When you get off and someone else is getting on, look them in the eye and say “You’re in charge until I get back.”
2. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Captain.
3. My best friend (a completely normal white guy) and I were in a crowded elevator and I said to him “I just can’t get over how different you look in men’s clothing” and everyone lost it.
4. Lean in close and whisper, “This is the song I lost my virginity to.”
5. When you walk out, say “See you later, elevator.”
6. “I’m sure you are wondering why I brought you here today…”
7. “Of all the times to get an erection.”
8. “I’m ready to take this to the next level if you are.” Then press one of the floor buttons.
9. A buddy has to come with you to the front of a full elevator. He says, “Sure I’ll take your case, but you’ve got to tell me why you killed him.” And then you calmly say, “Because he was staring at the back of my head.”
10. When I am in an elevator with my wife and other strangers are in with us, I lean over towards her and say, “Do you think your husband knows about us?”