What do you think about double-meaning jokes? These are the type of jokes that are good for any kind of audience as it offers double opportunity for getting the punchlines.
It takes a special skill to create such double meaning jokes and also to interpret them correctly.
Can you get both meaning of the following jokes?
1. A beautiful woman walks into a bar. The barkeep says, “What’ll you have?”
She replies, “I’d like a double entendre, please.”
So he gives it to her.
2. A wife says to her husband…
“I want you to whisper dirty things in my ear.”
To which the husband replies:
“Kitchen, bathroom, living room.”
3. How do baseball players stay cool?
They sit next to their fans.
4. What exam do young witches have to pass?
A spell-ing test.
5. Why do women talk more than men, and why are men smarter than women?
Because women have four lips and men have two heads!
6. A Spanish magician has a grand magical show and at the end he says he will disappear after counting to three. He starts to count, “Un, dos…”
Kazaam! He vanished without a tres.
7. A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, “Mypenis,”
then the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says,
“Error. Not long enough.”
8. My ex-wife still misses me. But her aim is steadily improving.
9. Whenever I undress in the bathroom, my shower gets turned on.
10. They say that sex is the best form of exercise.
Now, correct me if I’m wrong, but 2 minutes and 15 seconds once every 3 months ain’t going to shift a beer belly.
Ever get a joke and think it’s so funny, but so inappropriate? When you say it to your friends, they just look at you like you’re crazy. Well, that’s because they don’t get the joke. You can’t blame them: sometimes jokes are just that confusing.
These jokes are all clean, so you can share them with your friends, family, and even kids! Whether it’s the punny humor or the clever use of words, these jokes are sure to give you a giggle.