What do you think about double-meaning jokes? These are the type of jokes that are good for any kind of audience as it offers double opportunity for getting the punchlines.
It takes a special skill to create such double meaning jokes and also to interpret them correctly.
Can you get both meaning of the following jokes?
1. A beautiful woman walks into a bar. The barkeep says, “What’ll you have?”
She replies, “I’d like a double entendre, please.”
So he gives it to her.
2. A wife says to her husband…
“I want you to whisper dirty things in my ear.”
To which the husband replies:
“Kitchen, bathroom, living room.”
3. How do baseball players stay cool?
They sit next to their fans.
4. What exam do young witches have to pass?
A spell-ing test.
5. Why do women talk more than men, and why are men smarter than women?
Because women have four lips and men have two heads!
6. A Spanish magician has a grand magical show and at the end he says he will disappear after counting to three. He starts to count, “Un, dos…”
Kazaam! He vanished without a tres.
7. A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, “Mypenis,”
then the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says,
“Error. Not long enough.”
8. My ex-wife still misses me. But her aim is steadily improving.
9. Whenever I undress in the bathroom, my shower gets turned on.
10. They say that sex is the best form of exercise.
Now, correct me if I’m wrong, but 2 minutes and 15 seconds once every 3 months ain’t going to shift a beer belly.