The quest for the perfect man remains elusive as you never know what exactly it is that would describe him! Here’s a list of attributes that he must tick off to fit the bill.
1. He draws a monthly salary above Rs 1 lakh and works in a big MNC. Basically, he earns enough to fulfil all your needs…
2. …and comes home on time too.
3. He doesn’t look at another girl. Ever.
4. The perfect gentleman, he holds the door for you, pulls out your chair and refuses to let you sport the bill even it’s your treat.
5. He is willing to help out home so that you can both work at your careers.
6. Need another set of hands to manage the kids? You can count on him.
7. He doesn’t expect you to fast for him but if you do, he gives you company.
8. He thinks that you’re the most beautiful woman even when you’re covered in dirt.
9. Smoking? Drinking? What’s that?!
10. He has a body you can drool over.
11. No matter how down you feel, he will always encourage you to aim higher.
12. He cleans up his mess. (May be this should be numero uno in the list!)
13. Of course he loves his mom. That doesn’t mean he listens to her talk crap about you.
14. He chooses your company over that of his friends any day.
15. He is incredibly protective about you. No man can look at you.
And most importantly, he doesn’t exist…AT ALL.
You might know what women want, but that makes the search for Mr. Right so much harder.