According to a recent study only people with superior intelligence and those with the higher IQ can effectively decode the punchline of a dark humor joke. Some people just fake it. If you laugh at the following dark humor jokes, that doesn’t mean you are a bad person. You are probably a genius that is just enjoying a good joke.
1. Q: Why don’t cannibals eat clowns?
A: Because they taste funny.
2. Q: What’s the difference between a black and a white fairytale?
A: White begins, “once upon a time…”. Black begins, “y’all motherfuckers ain’t gonna believe did shit!”
3. Q: What is the one good thing about child molesters?
A: They drive slowly in the school zones.
4. “If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving definitely isn’t for you.” —Steven Wright
5. A men went into a library and asked for a book on how to commit suicide.
The librarian said: “Fuck off, you won’t bring it back.”
6. Q:What’s the difference between a gay man and a refrigerator?
A: The fridge doesn’t fart when you pull your meat out.
7. Q: Why can’t you fool an aborted fetus?
A: Because it wasn’t born yesterday.
8. Q: Definition of a gay?
A: A bloke who enlarges the circle of his friends.
9. When you were in the gang then, you just had to look cool, just walk around and look like you were tough.
Someone started talking about fighting — ‘No, man, I’ve got to go home.’ – A.J. Jamal: The Gang Look
10. Q: What did Kermit the frog say at Jim Henson’s funeral?
11. So Stephen Hawkings walks into a bar… Just kidding.
12. Q: What is the ideal weight of a lawyer?
A: About three pounds, including the urn.
13. I watched Warner Brothers cartoons when I was a kid.
I never thought about taking a firecracker and shoving it up a cat’s butt because Tweety Bird did it to Sylvester. – Bobby Slayton
14. There’s a lot of talk about starting families but no one ever talks about finishing what they started.
15. There was once a man named Odd.
People made fun of him because of his name so he decided to keep his gravestone blank when he died.
Now when people pass by the burial site, they point and say, “That’s odd.”
16. I chose the tuba based on this theory: if you’re not cool enough to be a cheerleader,
make sure you’re carrying something big enough to knock one on her ass.
17. “We just found out my little brother has a peanut allergy, which is very serious I know.
But still I feel like my parents are totally overreacting — they caught me eating a tiny little bag of airline peanuts and they kicked me out of his funeral.” – Antony Jeselnik.
Care to share the funniest dark humor joke that you know?