Whne you completely trust another person, there are two possible results – a friend for life or a life lesson for life. Both are very valuable for the giver and the receiver. May you enjoy many more such experiences, friendships and acquintainces that give your such strong life lessons that we cherish forever.
1. Forget the things that have hurt you in the past but never forget the lesson.
2. Never make the person you love feel lonely. Be truly present when you are with them.
3. Everyone makes mistakes but that doesn’t mean they have to pay for them for the rest of their lives. Learn to forgive.
4. The difference between “like”, “in love” and “love” is the same as between “for now”, “for a while” and “forever.”
5. It’s simple. Don’t lie to the one you trust and don’t trust the one who lies.
6. Good relationships don’t just happen. It takes time, patience, and two people who really want to spend time together.
7.Don’t make room for someone who doesn’t bother to stay with you.
8. The second chance means nothing if you haven’t learned the lesson the first time.
9. Respect the people who find the time for your despite their busy schedule.
10. It’s not hard to find someone who says “I love you.” It’s hard to find someone who really loves you.
11. A family need not always be the people you have blood relationships with. These are the people in your life who want you in theirs. Those who would do anytihng to see you smile and those who love you.
The power is in your hands! You are in control of your life. Share your experiences with the ones you love and respect and don’t forget to share also the beautiful life lessons you have learned.