Sarcasm… the Urban Dictionary defines it as the use of remarks that clearly mean the opposite of what people say.
If you think about it though, sarcasm is actually the ability to insult idiots without them realizing it. Are there any idiots or smartasses around you that you want to put back to their places with just a couple of words?
If you’re in need of some high-quality ironic remarks or simply want to take your sarcastic skills to the next level, check out the following suggestions that can beat even Chandler in a word-battle (literally speaking).
1. When you meet that I-know-everything person…
2. Is it Friday already?
3. This world has never been more ready for a zombie apocalypse.
4. Be careful what you say…
5. Enough is enough.
6. Living young and wild and free.
7. No wonder some people have serious trust issues.
8.Hello… it’s me…
9. Straight outta the office.
10. This one… old but gold.