Native Americans believe that dream catchers are guardians of sleep, protectors against nightmares.
Traditionally, they made them only a few inches in a diameter. They decorate the webbing with a hanging feather. Today they are made from various materials but they still resemble the original dream catchers and are used for the very same purposes.
To learn more about the amazing insights dreams can give us about our imagination, our world and ourselves, read the following beautiful dream catcher quotes.
1.“ You have to dream before your dreams can come true. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.
2. “Only in our dreams we are free.”
3.”Don’t let someone else catch your dreams. You be the dream catcher.”
4. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” – Colin Powell
5. “Dreams are necessary. Like the air, without realizing it, I, you, and we all need dreams. The dreams that guide us on what we do today because today is the answer to our dreams the other day.” ― Alanda Kariza
6. ““But then you slammed a door handle into my gut. And when a girl does that to a guy; it means she likes him.” ― Lisa McMann, Wake
7. “Come, get entwined in the dream catcher of my heart.” ― Melody Lee
8. “Dare to dream.”
9. In dreams we enter a world that is entirely our own.
10. A dream is a wish your heart makes.
Take one of these quotes and repeat it to yourself. May it attract the right people and circumstances in your life that will help you realize your dreams.