How do you heal a broken heart? Can you really heal it and put all pieces into one whole heart again… will there be traces and marks indicating that this heart has went through a break up…
Would words help heal the wounds? Would positive experiences and thoughts help you recover and feel better faster?
Would the shared experience and the wisdom of others who have gone through the same painful process show you the light in a moment of sadness and darkness?
Let’s give it a try with the following collection of funny heartbroken quotes. May they lighten your mood and cheer you up.
“You can’t buy love, but you can pay heavily for it.”
You don’t have to.
1. “The saddest thing about love is that not only that it cannot last forever, but that heartbreak is soon forgotten.” – William Faulkner
2. “I realise there’s something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they’re experts at letting things go.” – Jeffrey McDaniel
3. “I like my relationships like I like my eggs — over easy.” – Jared Kintz
4. Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated. – Alphonse de Lamartine
5. “Never regret a relationship that has ended. If it was good, then that is wonderful. If it was bad, then you have experience.”
6. “Sometimes you have to accept that just because you can have room for someone in your heart, it does not always mean that you should have room for them in your life.”
7. “Love hurts worse than getting slammed by a 250-pound linebacker.” – Miranda Kenneally
8. “We are all Romeos looking for our Juliet, but never finding her.” – Rae Hacton
9. “Don’t you EVER break someone’s heart, because they only have one. Break their bones, they have 206 on those!” – Jayy Von Monroe
10. Crying over a guy? Nahh, pick your head up princess . Your tiara is falling.
Don’t forget.. respect yourself and know that you are enough. And you deserve the very best.