10 Quotes About Fighting For What You Want That You Actually Need
Struggling to find motivation to fight for what you want? We’ve all been there – but hey, not all of use have had this amazingly handy list of 10 motivational quotes to spur us on. Lucky you – check these out to find the drive to fight for your goals, whatever they may be!
1. The scarier, the better.
“Being brave means to know something is scary, difficult, and dangerous, and doing it anyway, because the possibility of winning the fight is worth the chance of losing it.” – Emilie Autumn
2. Don’t fear failure… or you will fail.
“Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is just one thing that makes your dream become impossible: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
3. So, what size is the fight in YOUR dog?
“It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.” – Mark Twain
4. You shouldn’t fight all battles on your own.
“Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you.” – Ruth Bader Ginsburg
5. And hey, you shouldn’t forget to smile in the process.
“I’ve had to learn to fight all my life – got to learn to keep smiling. If you smile things will work out.” – Serena Williams
6. Messi is no poet – but he gets it.
“You have to fight to reach your dream. You have to sacrifice and work hard for it.” – Lionel Messi
7. This one you should probably print and stick to your favorite wall.
“Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.” – Leah LaBelle
8. Maybe this one, too.
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” – Mahatma Gandhi
9. An Olympic runner who fought in WW2, drifted at sea for 47 days, and survived two years of torture as a Japanese prison of war – he knows a thing or two about fighting and not giving up.
That’s one thing you learn in sports. You don’t give up; you fight to the finish.” – Louis Zamperini
10. Sometimes, one more round is all it takes.
“You become a champion by fighting one more round. When things are tough, you fight one more round.” – James J. Corbett
Ready to fight for what you want? You’d better be! Share this with your friends to help them get up and get stuff done as well!