Sisters can be amazing – when they’re not unbelievably annoying! You’ve shared amazing moments with your sister (or sisters, if you’re un/luckier than most!), so why not celebrate with a selection of ten funny sister quotes you’ll instantly relate to?
These ten quotes describe perfectly the love-hate relationship we have with our sisters.
1. “If you don’t annoy your big sister for no good reason from time to time, she thinks you don’t love her anymore.” – Pearl Cleage
2. “Little sisters can be a pain, but the big sister heroine worship can’t be beat.” – Allison M. Lee
3. “More than Santa Claus, your sister knows when you’ve been bad and good.” – Linda Sunshine
4. “If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she’s wearing your best sweater.” – Pam Brown
5. “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.” – Amy Li
6. “A younger sister is someone to use as a guinea pig in trying sledges and experimental go-carts.” – Pam Brown
7. “If you don’t understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child.” – Linda Sunshine
8. “You and I are sisters. Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up… after I finish laughing.” – Anonymous
9. “Never let an angry sister comb your hair.” – Patricia McCann
10. “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.” – Amy Li
Which one of these you liked the most? Share these with your sister or we’ll tell on you!