The following 10 beautiful beach quotes portray a picture of the human condition, paint a specific moment in time when the eternal notes of worries and sadness are taken away by the waves. They are romantic, they are peaceful.
Read them and let them take you to the sea shore… imagine the scenery, the timeless sea breezes, a pure space coming from afar.
“There is nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it is sent away.”
1. “In every outthrust headland, in every curving beach, in every grain of sand there is the story of the earth.”
― Rachel Carson
2. “I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach.”
― T.S. Eliot, The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock ”
3. “Perhaps it is too late. I want to run the beach’s length, because it never ends.”
― Deborah Ager
4. “You’re a cavity in my oasis,
You’re a porthole in my sea,
You’re a stretch of the imagination
every time you look at me.
You’re an ocean in my wineglass,
You’re a Steinway on the beach,
You’re a captivating audience,
an exciting Rembrandt,A Masterpiece.”
― ‘Overmodulation’ by Charlotte M. Liebel
5.“The ripples within the clouds shall lead us to the beach in the sky.”
― Anthony T. Hincks
6.“It’s when I go down to the beach that the waves come up to greet me.”
― Anthony T. Hincks
7. “Our mind is like a beach: Sometimes sunny, sometimes wavy, sometimes crowded, sometimes empty and lonely; at times stormy, at nights, cold and windy; in the mornings, very clear; at twilight, foggy! Our mind is like a beach, changing from one moment to another!”
― Mehmet Murat ildan
8. “No throne in the world can substitute a beach chair.”
― Talismanist Giebra, Talismanist: Fragments of the Ancient Fire. Philosophy of Fragmentism Series.
9. “I thought I could avoid continually crashing, but as it turns out, it’s unavoidable. Even on the calmest day, the ocean still rolls into the beach and pulls pebbles out to sea.”
― Rebekah Crane, The Upside of Falling Down