The 12 Funniest & Most Creative Educational Institution Names In India
Some rich businessmen, teachers and some idiotic professors founded schools and institutes and they named them whatever they like, and it turned out that many of the creative names they gave to their education institutions don’t make sense at all.
A friend of mine studied at Cambridge School, and another one studied at Harvard School, but both of the schools are not even related to these foreign universities you’re thinking about. Ask your friends around, at least one of them would have had studied in a school or institute with a ridiculous name. Many of them have also a very funny and quite creative logo to match the unique name.
In the name of education, and just to ruin education, management-gurus and some greedy people have started business schools, coaching classes, and international schools for business purposes only, and of course to earn a lot of money.
Now, for a moment, forget about those ‘education and business’ topics and check out these hilarious education institution names which will definitely make you laugh. And yes, some of them are very genuine.
What is the best name for an educational institution?
1. This coaching center which helps people achieve their ‘dreams’.
INCEPTION – Starring AK Nandan, Amit Mathur, Rajesh Shukla, and no Leonardo DiCaprio.
2. Never ever send your kids to this school.
I like to know what those female teachers do inside the classes.
3. The name itself is too technical.
4. We need more schools like this.
5. How is this even ideal?
6. So, recently Harvard University has set up a school in India and this is what they called…
7. Previously, this school was called Harvard Public School, but later changed it into ‘HOWARD’ because of ‘legal notice’ from the real university.
8. Same happened to this school – ‘legal notice’
And their one-liner is – ‘Education with a difference’. Below are the Herbertians!
9. Let me translate for you – National English School in Hindi medium
10. An English School with a Hebrew name. No doubt, the founder must be a Jew.
11. What, what, what…?
12. And this.
Bonus: This institute made fun of itself by claiming to have been running for 4500 years. It was on a front page of India’s leading newspaper and it fooled everyone.
One more reason why I don’t trust ad. All fake!