Sometimes I found myself lost and confused pondering over the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. And 42 doesn’t seem to be a satisfactory enough.
Here are a couple of super interesting questions which can test your knowledge and creativity.
Do you think you can come up with an interesting answer as well?
1. If a pregnant woman goes swimming, does that make her a human submarine?
2. Do bald people shampoo or soap?
3. Why don’t Jedi’s turn off their lightsabers by force pressing the button?
4. Do all dogs bark the same language?
5. Apple has “air”, Amazon has “fire”, Google has “earth”, why doesn’t Microsoft has “water”?
6. If you are a security guard at Samsung, does that make you a guardian of the galaxies?
7. Is sand called that because it’s between the sea and the land?
8. Why is W called double U, shouldn’t it be called double V?
9. What if oxygen is slowly killing you? It just takes 75-100 years to fully work.
10. If 2 vegans get into a fight, is it still called biff?
11. If you expect the unexpected, does that make the unexpected expected?