Small talks can help us get to know more about the people that interact with us and most importantly just avoid some awkward situations and boring conversations. Here are some fun facts that you can try when your mind is blank and you want to break the ice and encourage someone to speak.
1. At the North Pole all directions point South.
2. There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos.
3. Cats sleep 16 to 18 hours per day.
4. Watermelon snow is snow that has algae (reddish-pink in color) growing on it.
5. The umbrella was initially invented to protect people from the sun, not from the rain.
6. It took Leo Tolstoy six years to write “War & Peace”.
7. Rainbows never end. They are actually full circles which we see as arches because the horizon of the Earth blocks us from seeing them in full.
8. The king of hearts is the only king without a mustache.
9. Every year about 98% of the atoms in your body are replaced.
10. A car that shifts manually gets 2 miles more per gallon of gas than a car with automatic shift.
11. Stressed is Desserts spelled backwards.
12. When you sneeze, air and particles travel through the nostrils at speeds over100 mph.
13. Babies are born with 300 bones, but by the time they become adults they will only have 206.
14. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
15. You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching TV.