We all know at least one ungrateful guy or gal – that person who simply takes everything for granted and doesn’t really care whether they hurt you or not. Ungratefulness hurts, no doubt – and if you’ve been hurt this way, you’re definitely not the only one!
Check out our ungrateful people quotes, we promise they’ll make you feel better!
1. “A grateful person is rich in contentment. An ungrateful person suffers in the poverty of endless discontentment.” – David A. Bednar
2. “Ingratitude is always a kind of weakness. I have never known men of ability to be ungrateful.” – Goethe
3. “Earth produces nothing worse than an ungrateful man.” – Decimius Magnus Ausonius
4. “A grateful dog is better than an ungrateful man.” – Saadi
5. “Ungratefulness is worst than a cancer; it eats away at your soul; blinding your heart and eyes to the beauty and miracles that are all around us each day in our lives.” – Geraldine Vermaak
6. “The saddest of all hearts is one without gratitude.” – Tom Krause
7. “You’ll never see a happy ungrateful person.” – Zig Ziglar