Have you heard of Robin Sharma? Perhaps you have come across some of his best-selling books or leadership or business training webinars? Does “The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari” ring a bell?
Or maybe you have seen an interview with him on any leading international media such as CNN, MSNBC, BNN and the bio Channel .
Robin Sharma is an internationally renowned leader and a celebrated author. He is also a founder, CEO and Visionary director of Sharma International Leadership ( SLI ) Inc. which is a global consulting firm that helps people in various organizations to realize their potential.
Sharma is a leading expert who was ranked in the top 10 worldwide and received the gold Gavel award by Toastmasters International in 2011. His work focuses on the development of the leadership skills and confidence, self realization of each and every individual.
Here are some of our favorite Robin Sharma quotes which inspire many of us on daily basis.
1. “The DNA of a mastery is simplicity. Do one thing fantastically well.”
2. “Focus your best hours on your biggest opportunities.”
3. “Small daily iterations over time lead to staggering results.”
4. “When you have nothing left to deliver, your growth demands you give a little more. This is how greatness is made.| “
5. “Power and fear cannot stand the sight of each other.”
6. “A staggering paradox: the cure for scarcity is generosity.”
7. “Ideas don’t work without you doing the work.”
8. “Creativity doesn’t show up because someone has other worldly talents. It arises because someone has installed the right conditions.”
9. “Elite performers have practices execution to the point that they don’t know how to not execute.”
10. “The activity you are most avoiding contains your biggest opportunity.”
11. “Nothing happens until you move.”
12. “The job of hte leader is to grow more leaders.”
13. “When life tries to tear you down, the opportunity is to build yourself up.”
14. “A true leader is a giver, never a taker.