21 Romantic Phrases You Should Use for the Perfect Love Letter
Use this cheat sheet of romantic phrases as an inspiration for creating romantic and beautiful love letters.
Such phrases are meant to express what we feel when we love or are in love, but it is always best to follow your own instincts and feelings when writing to your beloved one.
If you succeed in this mission, a loving connection should follow.
1. A part of you has grown in me and so you see, it’s you and me together forever and never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart.
2. You have spoiled me for anyone else because you are so gorgeous.
3. My one and only, I worship you on your throne because you are so wonderful.
4. You are my fantasy come true! You were made for me.
5. My soulmate, you complete me in so many ways and you take my breath away. Breathe out so that I can breathe you in.
6. My honey, I only wish to be the fountain of love from which you drink, every drop promising eternal passion.
7. My all, my everything, beautiful is not romantic enough because you take my breath away, babe.
8. You are the yummiest person in my life.
9. Darling, I’ll kiss you all over your body by the end of today… so, prepare yourself.
10. ‘Come back. We will have a celebration to end all celebrations.’ – Kenneth Fearing
11. You are my one and only whom I so deeply love.
12. My cherished sweetheart, you are the sweet sunshine of my life.
13. My beloved, I’ll be there next to you even when it gets difficult.
14. ‘I wake filled with thoughts of you. Your portrait and the intoxicating evening which we spent yesterday have left my senses in turmoil.’ – Napoleon Bonaparte
15. My love is always with you.
16. Your voice makes me tremble inside.
17. Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and I’m yours forever.
18. Baby, you are irreplaceable to me.
19. Let me taste you in all the ways we can imagine.
20. ‘I was and am yours, freely and most entirely, to obey, to honour, love — and fly with you when, where, and how you yourself might and may determine.’- Lord Byron
21. ‘Dearest if you are as fond of me as I am of you… nothing human could keep us long apart.’ – Churchill.