How To Get A Study Permit In Canada? Best Foreign Student Visa Advice & Help

Dec 25, 2021

Who wouldn’t want to study in Canada, home of some of the top universities in the world? Call You Deserve Immigration (+1 604-501-6565), or YDI, and see if you can meet the qualifications!

How To Get A Study Permit In Canada? Best Foreign Student Visa Advice & Help

People like you are clamouring to get into Canada for study and even residency opportunities. But you probably want a helping hand to guide you through the process - and that's where YDI comes in!

The new service complements the additional programs offered by the agency, including standard Canadian immigration processes like Express Entry, PNPs, Spouse permits, and PGWP.

Check them out at

YDI now works with foreign nationals who intend to study in Canada for more than six months, thereby requiring a study permit. The agency, which is an authorized representative to most of Canada’s prestigious colleges, now coordinates with the immigration office on your behalf, as one of their officers typically issues the study permit for the duration of your studies.

Application volumes for Canada study permits are expected to top pre-pandemic levels in 2021, driven by both pent-up demand and the reputation of Canada as a welcoming, safe country. IRCC - Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - claims that new student permit applications rose almost 30% through August 2021 from the same period of the previous year.

YDI tailors its advice to your particular situation and country of citizenship. For example, in order to qualify for SDS Canada, you must come from one of the following countries: Philippines, China, India, Vietnam, Pakistan, Morocco, or Senegal.

These applicants must demonstrate upfront that they have the financial resources and language skills to succeed academically in Canada in order to benefit from faster processing times. SDS processing time is only 20 calendar days but you must live outside Canada at the time of application and have an acceptance letter from a designated learning institution in Canada.

The agency can assist you regardless of your country of origin if you are already in Canada - and can also help you to get into Canada in the first place! Qualified people for study permits include those who already hold either a study or a work permit, exchange students, and temporary residents who have applied for permanent residency.

YDI will give you a clear view of the immigration and study permit process, and discuss options and necessary steps to be undertaken. One of the firm’s licensed immigration consultants, after learning all the particular details of your situation, will offer you a feasible blueprint for the road ahead.

"We understand the anxiety felt by most applicants, and we are here to hold their hands through the whole process," said an agency spokesperson. "We know which levers of government to pull and how to best navigate the situation for each individual."

If you have children, they are also eligible as minors to receive study permits and you can choose the preschool, elementary school, or secondary level institution you would prefer. So what are you waiting for?!

Oh, you're afraid of moose attacks. Right. Not to worry - they are extremely rare!

Go to and see for yourself the procedures and application process. Better yet: you can give them a call at +1 604-501-6565 to get the ball rolling.

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons
Web Analytics