Stonefire Grill restaurants are launching Say Thanks, a program aimed at supporting the frontline healthcare workers who are working around the clock to save the lives of those impacted by the coronavirus. Each of the 13 locations has adopted at least one local hospital where they will drop off dozens of meals each week. In addition, they are raising money for these brave men and women who are risking their lives to save ours. Finally, they are encouraging the public to express their gratitude to the frontline workers on a virtual message board that can be found at stonefiregrill.com/say-thanks
Do you want to support local frontline healthcare workers who are risking their lives by tending to Covid-19 patients? Stonefire Grill is launching Say Thanks, a program aimed at supporting these brave and hard-working men and women by bringing them nourishing and complimentary meals each week, raising funds to do so and passing along messages of gratitude from the public. Each of the fast-casual restaurants’ 13 locations has adopted one or more hospitals in their backyards and will provide these services until the pandemic has subsided.
“So many people are at home wanting to do something for the amazing care providers who are risking their very lives to keep us healthy,” said Stonefire Grill Vice President of Marketing, Justin Lopez. “The Say Thanks program offers our guests an opportunity to join us by making donations and/or expressing their gratitude to these true-life heroes.”
Among the hospitals Stonefire Grill, alongside the public, will be supporting include:
· Laguna Beach – Mission Hospital
· Valencia — Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital
· Irvine — Kaiser Permanente Irvine
· Lakewood — Lakewood Regional Medical Center
· Anaheim – Kaiser Permanente Anaheim
· Long Beach- Long Beach Memorial
· West Hills– West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
· Thousand Oaks — Los Robles Regional Medical Center
· Fountain Valley — Orange Coast Memorial & Fountain Valley Regional Hospital
· Ventura — Ventura County Medical Center
· Torrance — Little Company of Mary
· Brea — Kindred Hospital Brea
· Rancho Cucamonga — Kindred Hospital Rancho
· Northridge –Dignity Health Northridge
· Panorama City — Kaiser Permanente–Panorama City Medical Center
Learn more about “Say Thanks” by visiting stonefiregrill.com/say-thanks.
A leader in the fast-casual genre, Stonefire Grill’s expansive menu features Lemon Garlic Chicken Breast, Baby Back Ribs, a wide assortment of salads, pizzas and pastas and several new vegetarian options including the Superfood Fiesta Bowl and Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Lemon Tahini. All items are available “to go” and each restaurant is designed with a special entrance dedicated to takeout. Visit StonefireGrill.com for more information and follow the latest on social media @stonefiregrill.