Leading UK celebrant training provider The Fellowship of Independent Celebrants Ltd launched an all-digital celebrant training programme that will help you kickstart your new career!
Looking for a new career opportunity? Join the new online funeral celebrant training programme by the FOIC for the complete course that will help you kickstart your new career!
Go to http://www.foic.org.uk/page_4.php for more details.
The new online course by the FOIC is designed for aspiring funeral celebrants who want to start their careers by undergoing a complete training programme.
The fully digital program covers all the necessary skills to become a professional celebrant, including preparing and conducting various ceremonies, managing your celebrant business, implementing effective marketing strategies, and many others.
Regardless of your background, you’ll find a modular course that requires no previous experience and is based on a practical, step-by-step approach.
The company explains: “When we began planning our training programme we outlined what we thought were the most important elements for any person serving as a celebrant to know. We knew that we would be training a wide variety of people – funeral professionals, clergy, teachers, medical professionals, retirees, bereavement specialists, even a clown and puppeteer and the list goes on. But we wanted everyone to start at the same place when we discussed ‘grief and the funeral’ – and what a personalised service offers to families.”
The course includes essential skills such as organising and conducting burials, cremation, interment of ashes, memorial services, managing your funeral celebrant business, designing an effective marketing strategy, and many more.
To maximise training efficiency, you’ll get personalised training from your mentor, professional video modules and other quality resources, and complete support.
Following the training you will be able to:-
* Confidently conduct a heartfelt and meaningful funeral service.
* know how to sensitively interview the bereaved family and obtain the relevant information about the deceased
* Create a well written, accurate service from the information you gleaned at the family visit
* Create a service for a cremation, burial, interment of ashes and memorial service
* Provide religious and/or spiritual content
* Provide readings and poems that will be relevant to the family’s wishes
* Create a professional presentation of your script for the family
* Understand the Funeral industry, including the crematorium staff and Funeral Directors & Arrangers
* Establish yourself as a self-employed Independent Funeral Celebrant
* Know how to promote, market and advertise your business
Upon successful completion of the course, you’ll be granted a Certificate of Aptitude guaranteeing families and Funeral Directors that you have been trained to a high standard of professionalism.
For a limited time only, the course is available at a discounted price of just £495 (the standard price is £888) – get it today to lock in the best deal!