Let’s have some fun trying to decode these sentences.
1. Marathon runners with bad footwear suffer the agony of defeat.
2. He often broke into song because he couldn’t find the key.
3. The short fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.
4. When an actress saw her first strands of gray hair she thought she’d dye.
5. Those who get too big for their britches will be exposed in the end.
6. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.
7. Show me a piano falling down a mineshaft and I’ll show you A-flat minor.
8. When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.
9. A backward poet writes inverse.
10. A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.