When I am Alone, I am not Lonely.
There are many types of people, those who love being around many people, those who prefer to stay at home, and those who are a mix of both.
But for us who prefer to be alone, we always give the wrong impression on people.
Being a loner or introvert doesn’t necessarily mean we hate people or avoid them at all cost. Solitude is our chosen way to recharge, observe and better understand ourselves and the world.
1. Because there is peace in quiet.
2. It gives us time to think about everything.
3. It is a very solitary hobby.
4. Because at the end of the day we are already spent.
5. There are many things to see when we focus on the road ahead.
6. Each of us hold the universe in our minds, and we like taking a peek.
7. Because I want to enjoy the food and appreciate every bit of it.
8. To us it’s a time for relaxation, an intimate moment.
9. “I am rarely bored alone; I am often bored in groups and crowds.” ~ Laurie Helgoe
10. “You see things. You keep quiet about them and you understand. “ ~ The Perks of Being a Wallflower
11. “I want to be alone… with someone else who wants to be alone.” – Dimitri Zaik.
12. “Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward.” ~Elliot Kay