While drug use is usually associated with dumb remarks and slower thinking, others would argue that is a step forward to illumination and a clearer mind. Truly, an induced chemical experience can change an individual’s perspective, and some comments, during the usage of certain drugs, reveal interpersonal and social reflexions with layers of depth.
Some lose all mind and become soul: insane. Some lose all soul and become mind: intellectual. Some lose both and become: accepted. – Charles Bukowski
Disclaimer: This article is used for entertaining means, and in no way is encouraging anyone to consume any type of drug.
1. What if when I dream I am awake, and when I am awake, I am dreaming?
2. If someone says “I always lie,” are they telling the truth? Or are they lying?
3. How many people have stepped on the sidewalk I walk on every day?
4. Likely to exist means likely to be found, but where is everybody?
5. Do crabs think fish can fly?
6. What would you attempt if you knew you couldn’t fail? Would it be as exciting without the risk of failure?
7. Where in your life do you have peace of mind? Can you peacefully co-exist with uncertainty?
8. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
9. If you somehow quickly replaced parts of your brain material with identical clones and made a separate brain with the old brain material, would that be you too?
10. Can you travel back in time and prevent yourself from being born?
11. Which is worse: forgetting everything or never remembering anything new?
12. Why when we destroy something created by man we call it vandalism, but when we destroy something created by nature we call it progress?
If any of these deep thoughts made you rethink who you are and what’s your direction, then you are on track to make some truly amazing changes in your life.