11 Funny Jokes That Will Make You Enjoy A Good Chuckle
Let us give you 11 good reasons – 11 jokes for a good belly laugh.
1.”Indian mother logic:
After 1 missed call: He is busy, I’ll call later.
After 2 calls: Why is he so busy?
After 3 calls: Oh no, he’s dead.” – Sahil Shah
2. “List of unforgivable sins, according to Indian mothers:
2. Premarital Sex
1.Why didn’t you eat dinner at home?” – Azeem Banatwalla
3. “I met a beautiful girl last night, but she was rather thin. I mean this is a skinny girl. You never saw anybody so thin. She turned sideways you didn’t see her. I took her to a restaurant and the waiter said to me, ‘ Can I check your umbrella?” – Mel Brooks.
4. “Don’t learn from other people’s mistakes. That’s the worst advice you could ever get. Other people are fucking morons. Wrestling’s the number one show on cable television.
You’re gonna learn from their mistakes?” – Doug Stanhope
5. “Please don’t call a vada a savoury doughnut. It’s like introducing your brother as “not my sister” – Samukhi Suresh
6. “I needed a password 8 characters long, so I picked up Snow White and the 7 dwarves.” – Nick Helm
7. “You know, I go to the theatre to be entertained… I don’t want to see plays about rape, sodomy, and drug addiction… I can get all that at home.” – Peter Cook
8. “A man on the train said: “That seat is reserved. ” I said: Well, it’s been very forward with me.” Pulled up my pants and went on my way.” – Lou Sanders
9. “The Doc told me I had a dual personality. Then he lays an 82 dollar bill on me, so I give him 41 bucks and say, ‘ Get the other 41 bucks from the other guy.” – Jerry Lewis.
10. “Anyone can be confident with a full head of hair. But a confident bald man – there’s your diamond in the rough.” – Larry David
11. “If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music” – Marcus Brigstocke