Some questions are just so brain-bending crazy that nobody can find a good answer. You won’t be able to answer these mind blowing questions, your mother won’t do it, and your best friend probably won’t, either. Not saying you shouldn’t try, though!
1. Either there was a Big Bang, or there wasn’t. But if there wasn’t, when did it all start? And if there was, what was before?
2. If you have an old car and you keep replacing parts until there’s no original part left, do you still have the same car, or is it a new one altogether?
3. If the universe is expanding, what is it expanding into?
4. Why does nodding your head mean “yes” and shaking it mean “no”?
5. If trendy clothes are so cool, why do they change all the time?
6. If two wrongs don’t make a right, why do two negative make a positive in maths?
7. Do you need words to think? If so, how do babies do it?
8. Why does music in a major key sound happy, while music in a minor key sounds sad?
9. If your brain is so active when you sleep, how do you ever get any rest?
10. If a vampire bites a zombie, does the zombie become a vampire, or the vampire become a zombie?
If you’ve got answers to at least one of them, I’d love to hear them! Leave a comment below and share this with your friends!