The following quotes have helped many people feel empowered, mentally stimulated and encouraged to do something creative.
Share them with anyone who you think needs to hear a good word, to get some support for your upcoming projects, to find inspiration for the activities and task ahead of you.
Share them as a flash of inspiration and a reminder that we should not give up.
1.You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching,
Love like you’ll never be hurt,
Sing like there’s nobody listening,
And live like it’s heaven on earth. – William W. Purkey
2.Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present. – Bil Keane
3.I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. – Albert Einstein
4. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go… – Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You’ll Go!
5. Listen to the mustn’t-s, child. Listen to the don’t-s. Listen to the shouldn’t-s, the impossible-s, the won’t-s. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me… Anything can happen, child. Anything can be. – Shel Silverstein
6. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’
Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.- Marianne Williamson, A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of “A Course in Miracles”
7. He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break.
Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect for more than he can give. Don’t analyze.
Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you.- Bob Marley
8. […]the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!- Jack Kerouac, On the Road
9. I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death.- Robert Fulghum, All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten: Uncommon Thoughts On Common Things
10. Stay true to yourself, yet always be open to learn. Work hard, and never give up on your dreams, even when nobody believes they can come true but you. There are not clichés but real tools you need no matter what you do in life to stay focused on your path. – Phillip Sweet