Quite possibly the most lovable wizard in the Harry Potter series has been pretty reckless at times – yet that doesn’t really come across very well in the books. Thanks to a German artist, however, we’ve got a series of delicious comics that show just how prone Dumbledore was to take irresponsible decisions.
But hey, that’s part of his charm, isn’t it?
1. Pep talking Snape.
2. Making Hagrid a teacher.
3. Dropping baby Harry on his uncle’s doorstep…
4. … and thoroughly explaining everything.
5. Not caring about Lupin and Snape hating each other.
6. Hiring Lockhart.
7. “Talking” to Harry about Snape.
8. Rigging the House Cup contest every single time.
9. The lake-staring challenge.
10. Seeing himself in the Mirror of Erised.
Liked these? Share them with your HP friends!