I have been wondering these days if there was really such thing as a dream job. Some of the articles I came across argue that a person changes on average 4 niches before he settles down for life. And when he settles it would be good if holds a position that perfectly matches his skills and passions.
Some human resources professionals, on the other hand, say that we should avoid turning our passions and hobbies into a job but leave them as our free-time activities.
I don’t know what the truth is. But I am happy that I truly enjoy my work and I have the chance to speak what’s on my mind- always. What about you?
1. You sound reasonable, time to increase the medication.
2. Yes, I work for the Satan. But my duties are mostly ceremonial.
3. I am not being rude. You are just insignificant.
4. The fact that nobody understands you doesn’t mean that you a creative artist.
5. I like you. You remind me of me when I was young and stupid.
6. Who me? I just wander from room to room.
7. No, my powers can only be used for good.
8. I understand your point, but I still think you are full of shit.
9. Why don’t you put a duck tape on your mouth?
10. I don’t work here. I am a consultant.
11. I am out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.
12. It sounds like English, but I can’t understand a single word you are saying.
13. How about you bring me some coffee? That’s what you are best at.
14. I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.
15. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.