Signboards are meant to help people get the right information, give instructions or to clear confusion. What if the signboards themselves are the source of your dilemma? This happens if you hire dumb people to do the job. Here are some of the most confusing signboards found only in India where your logic will fail.
1. So who is not allowed here?
2. And what else is accepted?
3. That’s very clear but I will call it a silly instruction.
4. I am just curious to know how does this work.
5. Only for gents who wear ladies’ clothes? LOL
6. So earlier they used to produce water without H2O? BIG DISCOVERY.
7. So they mean Leather Store which is genuinely fake?
8. Seems they tried really hard to be sarcastic.
9. Never ever send your kids here.
10. This gents toilet which is also for ladies.
11. Beware, they want you to die here of electric shock.
12. And here is the most viral confusing sign ever. All lead to Kottayam.
13. Go home elevator, you’re drunk. Nice joke though. 🙂
14. Could you walk without walking? Could you?