There are no words for these Tweets. I’m done. That’s it. A few weeks ago I restored your faith in humanity, now I’m taking it back. Lose your faith in humanity with me.
1. Let’s start it with this terrible tweet…
2. Followed by this guy who didn’t even know the title of the movie he just watched.
3. Some people need to look at the world map from time to time.
4. He actually was referring to the Holocaust. *facepalm*
5. What is this anabodiodics, it made my brain bleed.
6. Please tell me this isn’t real.
7. Jesus, you are thinking of Japan.
8. “I’m not racist, but” is usually followed by a very racist comment.
9. Posted in 2013, so America is 2016 years old now.
10. Well, of course, duh!
11. I’m positive she’s gonna be in for a big surprise.
12. It’s actually Martin Luther King, ma’am.
13. I bet it does, otherwise ther will only be firstborns in the world.
14. I..I…I think someone should tell her how it works.
15. That’s a rock solid advice.
16. But I totally love it when people sugarcoat things.
17. Should I be concerned and call 911?
18. What about the Lemming Tower Of Pizza?
19. Well, that’s one way of spelling Barack Obama for sure.
20. Surely you mean hand-me-downs, right??
21. Know TLC’s Waterfalls? No one knows its lyrics even me.
22. So does Koala.
23. I bet her niece or nephew isn’t excited to meet her.
24. I am more surprised that Sunday happened on Wednesday last week.
25. I think she is trying to communicate.
26. I, too, have 80HD. I also have Pity SD
27. Should someone tell him?
28. Okay Chipotle just told him.
29. I..what did he just say?
30. That’s not what this hoiday is about, though??
31. Oh dear Jesus it’s one fail after another.
32. With talks about California exiting the United States, this might just be an accurate response…maybe 50 years from now.
33. It’s salt, not salad.
34. It’s down syndrome, not down cendrum.