Do you get easily annoyed? Do you like to get other people annoyed?
As it turns out much of the daily annoyance can be traced back to a handful of negative experiences.
You can borrow some ideas if you have decided to annoy someone … just a little bit and just for fun.
1. Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.
2. Claim that you must always wear a helmet as part of your “astronaut training.”
3. Demand that everyone addresses you as “Conquistador.”
4. Practice making fax and modem noises.
5. Making beeping noises when a large person backs up.
6. Stand over someone’s shoulder, mumbling as they read.
7. Sing along at the opera.
8. Begin all your sentences with “Oh la la!”
9. Invite lots of people to other people’s parties.
10. Honk and wave at strangers.
11. Set alarms for random times.
12. Drum on every available surface.
13. Finish all your sentences with “in accordance with the prophecy.”
14. Underline irrelevant information in scientific journals and “cc:” them to your boss.
15. Reply to everything someone says with “That’s what YOU think.”