You have come across an article with 10 interesting facts that can really make your mind explode.
Look at all you can learn in just 1 sentence. Don’t forget to share with your friends. I’m sure they will be amazed too.
1.Amazon has reported that the most highlighted Kindle books are the Bible, the Steve Jobs biography, and The Hunger Games.
2. In 2009 scientists searched the Loch Ness Lake for a monster, but found more than 100,000 golf balls instead & no Nessy.
3. No toy company has been ever able to duplicate the success of Theodore Roosevelt’s teddy bear with William Taft’s “Billy Possum.”
4. Calvin Klein’s Obsession for Men perfume is used by researchers to attract animals to cameras in the wilderness.
5. After Leonardo da Vinci’s death, King Francis I of France hung the Mona Lisa in his bathroom.
6. A 2008-survey conducted in Britain revealed that 58% of the British teens thought Sherlock Holmes was a real guy, while 20% thought Winston Churchill was fictional.
7. A British man changed his name to Tim Pppppppppprice to make it harder for telemarketers to pronounce.
8. If you start counting from one and spell out the numbers as you go, you won’t use the letter “A” until you reach 1,000.
9. The medical term for ice-cream headaches is sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.
10. Sleeping through winter is hibernation while sleeping through summer is estivation.